One of the easiest and most delicious snack or meal, my kids love these.
- 1 package refrigerated biscuits
- 1 package chicken sausage
- Start by rolling the dough, just lightly flour your work surface and the rolling pin. Roll it out enough for it to cover the sausage.
- Cut your sausage in half. I used chicken sausages since my kids always love them.
- Wrap your biscuit dough around the sausage, and place on your air fryer safe tray or basket, just make sure to spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
- Set your temperature for 330 degrees F, for 9 minutes. After your time is up, make sure the sausage is cooked.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: can you cook frozen sausage rolls in an air fryer air fryer sausage how to cook italian sausage in air fryer air fryer crescent roll pizza air fryer rotisserie sausage vegan sausage air fryer air fryer sausage and peppers air fryer recipes with crescent rolls