I have been making this ever since I got my air fryer. I substitute the potatoes to whatever I have on hand, and today, I diced them smaller, which means that they took hardly any time to cook. This is one of my go-to recipes.
- 1/2 pound baby carrots, diced
- 1/2 pound red baby potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- Start by dicing the potatoes and carrots.
- In a small bowl, mix the potatoes and carrots.
- Mix in the olive oil, rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the vegetables into the air fryer.
- Set the temperature to 370 degrees F for 7 minutes.
- After the time is up, check the potatoes and see if they are fork-tender. If not, add another 7 minutes. Continue to cook until the vegetables are soft.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer potatoes and carrots air fryer baby potatoes air fryer sliced potatoes air fryer roast potatoes recipe air fryer carrots roast potatoes and carrots in air fryer air fryer baked potato air fryer recipes