This is a really healthy alternative to traditional french fries, they still get a crunch, which makes it a satisfying side dish, to go with any meal.
- 2 zucchini
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan grated cheese
- garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste
- 2 eggs
- Start by cutting your zucchini into fries, start by slicing the zucchini in half, then in half again, and continue until you have zucchini fries.
- In one bowl, crack the eggs,
- In another bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Spray your air fryer basket with non-stick cooking spray or olive oil.
- Dip your zucchini fries into the eggs and then into the bread crumb mixture.
- As you coat them, place them into the air fryer basket. Once you have a full basket (do not overcrowd), spray them with olive oil spray.
- Set your time to 7 minutes and your temperature to 370 degrees F. After 7 minutes, flip and spray again. Set your timer for another 7 minutes.
- Check and make sure they are golden brown. If not, add a couple of minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer zucchini fries keto zucchini chips air fryer recipe healthy air fryer zucchini chips air fryer zucchini no breading air fryer zucchini fries no breading air fryer zucchini chips keto air fryer zucchini chips no breading zucchini air fryer keto