My mother was a great baker, she always baked muffins on Sunday, and we would bring them to our walk to school on Monday mornings. This was great because Monday’s for most people are slowly starting days. So, having a portable breakfast was important, and since I’m old, we didn’t own a microwave or eat frozen foods. So, having an on the go-to breakfast was excellent in my eyes.
My kids have the same problem on Mondays, so I made muffins, on Sunday night, just like my mom and they always grab them on Monday mornings. I guess traditions are important. So, if you are having trouble with breakfast, try this one, and let me know how they work for you.
Muffins are the perfect breakfast food. They are a great healthy alternative for breakfast on the go. Whatever the muffin, it’s sure to be sweet, crumbly and delicious.
I love eating muffins all year round; they are perfect on the go-to breakfast. I always make a huge batch on Sunday, so my husband can bring them to work during the week. These are my favorite muffins, and I have been eating them since I was a little girl. I’m not sure where the recipe came from, but they are amazing! My kids also love them, because they are nice and chocolaty, who doesn’t love chocolate.
Here are other muffin recipes.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Air Fryer, King Arthur Bakery Famous Blueberry Muffins
Note: The original recipe can be found on the King Arthur’s Website:
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 12
- Total Time: 22
- Yield: 12 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1/2 cup room temperature butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup sugar-sprinkled on top
- Start by creaming the sugar and butter, in a large mixing bowl or mixer
- Then add the eggs, mix well.
- Blend int eh baking powder, salt, vanilla extract, flour, and milk. Continue to mix after each step. This will be a base for your batter. (It’s great if you want to change it out for blueberries at a later date)
- Carefully fold in the blueberries.
- Mix well, just don’t over mix.
- Fill your muffin tins (you can use liners) or silicone muffin liners. About 2/3 way filled.
- Sprinkle a teaspoon of sugar over the top.
- Set the time for 12 minutes at 320 degrees F.
- Let cool slightly, before you remove them from the air fryer.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: costco blueberry muffin recipe blueberry muffin recipe healthy blueberry muffins with buttermilk blueberry muffins with sour cream blueberry muffins with crumb topping blueberry muffins with frozen blueberries