Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
This is a very simple recipe. I really am working on creating healthy and fast recipes. After all, my life is hectic and I just bought an Air Fryer to get my family eating at home more and meanwhile saving calories and money. This is the Air Fryer I own. I have really liked it. It’s simple…which is important to me.
Today, I am showing you a basic recipe for making cobblers in the Air Fryer. This is a base recipe, meaning if you swap out the flavors and get hundred more recipes, which makes a great breakfast.
Other recipes, I have been working on:Chocolate Cake (This one, you have to try, it’s amazing)
- ½ cup of blackberries or raspberries
- 1 cup of blueberries
- ½ cup of strawberries
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- ¼ of a cup of sugar (actually you use it 2x, both times, ⅛ of a cup)
- ¼ cup of flour
- ½ cup of quick oats
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- ¼ cup of brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons of melted butter
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the strawberries, blueberries, raspberries or blackberries, lemon juice and ⅛ cup of sugar.
- Mix well. So that the berries are covered.
- Then mix together the topping, the flour, oats, vanilla, ⅛ a cup of sugar, brown sugar, and melted butter. Mix well.
- Then spray your air fryer pan with non-stick cooking spray, and pour the berry mixture it and top it with the topping.
- Cook for 12 minutes at 390 degrees Fahrenheit.