This is a very simple recipe. I really am working on creating healthy and fast recipes. After all, my life is hectic and I just bought an Air Fryer to get my family eating at home more and meanwhile saving calories and money. This is the Air Fryer I own. I have really liked it. It’s simple…which is important to me.
Today, I am showing you a basic recipe for making cobblers in the Air Fryer. This is a base recipe, meaning if you swap out the flavors and get a hundred more recipes, which makes a great breakfast.
Other recipes, I have been working on:
Don’t Forget To Pin—
Air Fryer-Three Berry Crumble
This is such a healthy dessert, especially when fresh berries are in season. This is one of my family’s favorites.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 12
- Total Time: 22
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1/2 cup of blackberries or raspberries
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1/2 cup of strawberries
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1/4 of a cup of sugar (actually you use it 2x, both times, 1/8 of a cup)
- 1/4 cup of flour
- 1/2 cup of quick oats
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons of melted butter
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the strawberries, blueberries, raspberries or blackberries, lemon juice and 1/8 cup of sugar.
- Mix well. So that the berries are covered.
- Then mix together the topping, the flour, oats, vanilla, 1/8 a cup of sugar, brown sugar, and melted butter. Mix well.
- Then spray your air fryer pan with non-stick cooking spray, and pour the berry mixture it and top it with the topping.
- Cook for 12 minutes at 390 degrees Fahrenheit.
Keywords: Load Metrics (uses 8 credits)Keyword air fryer cobbler recipes air fryer apple crisp recipes air fryer apple crumble how to make apple crisp in air fryer air fryer desserts blueberry air fryer recipes air fryer rhubarb crisp air fryer blueberry cake