This is one of my favorite desserts in the air fryer. It’s a cross between a crumble and a cake. It is a great air fryer berry cobbler, that uses all of my favorite berries, blueberries, blackberries, and strawberries, for one great dessert.
This is a really great way to use all of the berries that go on sale and creates a great dessert. It is really a fruit crisp which is almost all berries. You can switch out the berries for your favorites. Today I used what I had on hand, for a sweet dessert.
How to Make Air Fryer Berry Crisp–
- Mix all of the berries in a small bowl.
- Add lemon juice, and sugar, to coat the berries. Keep them fresh. Sugar also helps them with keeping their shape, during air frying.
- The berry mixture will go on the bottom of the pie plate, and then coat it with the topping.
- Air fry until the topping is bubbly and golden brown.
Can I Use Frozen Berries?
Yes, this dessert can even be made in the winter, by using frozen fruit. I would not suggest defrosting them, as they become too liquidy.
Ingredients in the Air Fryer Berry Crisp-
- Blackberries or raspberries
- Lemon juice
- Quick oats
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Brown sugar
Here Are My Steps (in pictures) of making the air fryer crumble–
Serving & Storage:
I usually serve mine right out of the air fryer with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. I also just make it a family dessert, by placing it on top fo the entire tray and handing everyone spoons.
You can store any leftovers in the refrigerator. You can also reheat the leftovers in the air fryer, for a couple of minutes.
Some Other Desserts:
Don’t Forget To Pin, Air Fryer Berry Cobbler—
Some Helpful Products in Making This Recipe-Affiliate links included–
Air Fryer-Three Berry Crumble
This is such a healthy dessert, especially when fresh berries are in season. This is one of my family’s favorites.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 12
- Total Time: 22
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1/2 cup of blackberries or raspberries
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1/2 cup of strawberries
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1/4 of a cup of sugar (actually you use it 2x, both times, 1/8 of a cup)
- 1/4 cup of flour
- 1/2 cup of quick oats
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons of melted butter
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the strawberries, blueberries, raspberries or blackberries, lemon juice, and 1/8 cup of sugar.
- Mix well. So that the berries are covered.
- Then mix together the topping, the flour, oats, vanilla, 1/8 a cup of sugar, brown sugar, and melted butter. Mix well.
- Then spray your air fryer pan with non-stick cooking spray, and pour the berry mixture it and top it with the topping.
- Cook for 12 minutes at 390 degrees Fahrenheit.
Keywords: Load Metrics (uses 8 credits)Keyword air fryer cobbler recipes air fryer apple crisp recipes air fryer apple crumble how to make apple crisp in air fryer air fryer desserts blueberry air fryer recipes air fryer rhubarb crisp air fryer blueberry cake