Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
Kitchen Items Used:
Pressure Cooker-Instant Pot-Homemade Chocolate Fudge
Recipe type: Pressure Cooker, Instant Pot, Dessert
- 14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups of semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup of milk chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Start by adding your butter, condensed milk, semisweet chocolate chips and vanilla, to the Instant Pot bowl. Mix well.
- Then press the saute' button, continue to stir until the mixture is combined, then add your milk chocolate chips. Change over to the "keep warm" setting and continue to mix, until it's all melted.
- Then pour the mixture into a baking sheet lined with foil, that's sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place into the refrigerator, until it's firm.
- Cut into pieces and enjoy.