Air Fryer Cake Mix Fudge Crinkle Cookies are a great and quick cookie recipe that you will absolutely love!
Crispy on the outside but warm and tender on the inside. Coated in powdered sugar, this will soon be one of your favorite cookies!
I love a great hot batch of cookies at the end of a hard day or as a quick pick-me-up with my hot cup of afternoon coffee.
These are rich and delicious cookie recipe that starts with a box of cake mix and is quickly air-fried up, in your air fryer, in minutes!
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Cookie Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER COPYCAT DOUBLETREE COOKIES, AIR FRYER EASTER BASKET COOKIE CUPS, AIR FRYER BREAKFAST COOKIES, and EASY AND DELICIOUS COOKIE MUG CAKE RECIPE MADE IN MINUTES.
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
These are classic cookies made with a few simple ingredients, and they bake up in minutes.
The crinkled cookie appearance comes from the top being cooked, which dries out before the cookie is set, resulting in a crinkled cookie appearance.
The cookies crinkle perfectly in the air fryer!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Cake Mix Fudge Crinkle Cookies
- Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
- Vegetable Oil
- Powdered Sugar
How To Make Air Fryer Cake Mix Fudge Crinkle Cookies
In a large mixing bowl, mix together the cake mix, vegetable oil, and eggs.
Spray your air fryer tray with cooking spray, or line your air fryer basket with parchment paper.
Use a cookie scoop and make a ball of dough about one tablespoon. Then roll the dough into the powdered sugar.
As you make them, place them in your greased tray, and then place the tray or basket into the air fryer for 5-7 minutes at 330 degrees F. (they will harden when they cool) (air fryer setting)
- For best results, use room temperature eggs, which will mix easier.
- Use a great fudge cake mix. Since you have very few ingredients, make sure you use a great cake mix.
- Make sure both sides are covered with powdered sugar.
- Try to make your cookies about the same size so they all bake up at the same time.
- This recipe will work in any air fryer, including the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, Instant Pot Crisp Lid, and any other air fryer basket or oven model.
- The time will depend on your air fryer, but remember, the cookies will harden as they cool, so be careful not to overbake them.
What Other Cake Mixes Can I Use?
This recipe will work with any cake mix. I have made this several times over the years with different cake mix flavors. Some of my favorites are:
- Strawberry Cake Mix
- Lemon Cake Mix
- Vanilla Cake Mix
- Funfetti Cake Mix
How To Store Cookies:
This is an easy recipe to make ahead of time and makes for a great and easy treat that the entire family will love. To store, place them into an airtight container or freezer bag. They will last for 1 to 2 days.
Can I Prepare These In Advance?
Yes, this dough can be made in advance and then place into the refrigerator for up to 2 days ahead of time. Keep the dough in an airtight container until ready to use, and then follow the recipe below.
How Long Do They Last? Can They Be Frozen?
These cookies will last for about a week in an airtight container in the refrigerator. If you want to freeze them, place them into a freezer bag, they will stay good for about 1 to 2 months.
To use from frozen, let them thaw at room temperature or in the refrigerator. You can heat them in the microwave or air fryer before serving.
Other Air Fryer Cookie Recipes:
- AIR FRYER PEANUT BUTTER KISS COOKIES
- EASY AIR FRYER PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE COOKIES
- AIR FRYER, CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (USING PREMADE DOUGH)
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Cake Mix Fudge Crinkle Cookies
- 1 box chocolate cake mix, fudge
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the cake mix, vegetable oil, and eggs.
- Spray your air fryer tray with cooking spray, or line your air fryer basket with parchment paper.
- Use a cookie scoop and make a ball of dough about one tablespoon. Then roll the dough into the powdered sugar.
- As you make them, place them in your greased tray, and then place the tray or basket into the air fryer for 5-7 minutes at 330 degrees F. (they will harden when they cool) (air fryer setting)
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray
- Parchment Paper