Pressure Cooker, Instant Pot, Greek Lemon Rice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups white long grain rice
- 14.5 ounces chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Start by adding your butter into the Instant Pot.
- Press the saute button.
- Once the butter starts to melt, add the rice. The butter will provide a nice nutty aroma to the kitchen.
- Continue to saute the rice, until the butter is completely melted and the rice has been coated. It will have a nice shiny appearance.
- Mix in the chicken broth (or stock), water, lemon juice, and salt.
- Mix well.
- Add your lid to the Instant POt, making sure that the vent is in a sealing position.
- Set the manual high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Let the pressure naturally decrease, before you remove your lid. (Remember the lid should easily come off, never force a lid off any Pressure cooker or instant pot)
- Transfer the rice to a serving dish.
- For a better presentation, I added some lemon slices.
- Then added some diced parsley.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!