Ninja Foodi Air Fryer Bacon — The Ninja Foodi Air Fryer Bacon is the perfect appetizer for your next party! It’s easy to make and will be a hit with your guests. Plus, it’s a healthy alternative to traditional bacon. So what are you waiting for? Get cooking!
Ninja Foodi Air Fryer Bacon
This is so easy, and I wanted to make bacon for my kids in my New Air Fryer Ninja Foodi, which is amazing! And it came out amazingly crispy and delicious.
If you are like me and are trying to figure out how to air fry bacon in the Ninja Foodi, stay tuned in a few steps, I will show you how to whip up this amazing breakfast recipe.
The truth of the matter is I made an entire package of bacon in the Ninja Foodi, and it was crispy and delicious. My kids gobble it up by the package, so this is an incredible time-saver. Just use your Ninja Foodi Air Crisp Basket, and you are good to go.
If you are looking for other Air Fryer Ninja Foodi recipes, some of my favorites are Ninja Foodi Grilled Steak, Ninja Foodi Shrimp Risotto, and of course, my first cake mix in the Ninja Foodi, How to Bake A Cake in the Ninja Foodi.
WHAT IS A NINJA FOODI?
This year, a Ninja Foodi is so popular because it combines two appliances: the Pressure Cooker and an Air Fryer. It is very much like the new Instant Pot Lid. It changes out the lid for each function, one lid for the Pressure Cooker, and one lid for the Air Fryer.
The Best Ninja Air Fry Bacon
Cooking Bacon in the Ninja Foodi is so good! So, if you are looking for a delicious way to cook your bacon? Look no further than the ninja air fryer. This ingenious appliance uses hot air to cook your bacon to perfection, making it crispy and flavourful. Plus, it’s a lot healthier than traditional frying methods. So why not give ninja air frying a try? You won’t be disappointed!
With a few simple steps, you can have the perfect air fryer crispy bacon, make right into your Ninja Foodi, and best yet; it can make an entire package of bacon. No need to do anything in batches anymore.
Ingredients Needed For Bacon In Ninja Foodi
- Package of Bacon
- Ninja Foodi Crisp Tray
How To Cook Bacon In Ninja Foodi Air Fryer
Start by adding your bacon to the air fryer crisper basket. Add as much as you want, underneath I place a piece of bread to soak up the grease from the basket, which will prevent it from smoking.
How Long To Cook Bacon In Air Fryer Ninja
Depending on how you like your bacon, you can set it for 6 to 12 minutes at 390 degrees F, air crisp setting.
Flip Bacon Half Way Through Cooking
I used a pair of tongs and tossed it a few times during the cooking process. To make sure it was perfectly crisped.
You want each piece to have a chance to crisp up, use a pair of tongs to help it, get crispy.
What Texture Is Bacon When Cooked In Air Fryer
Bacon is perfect. I know everyone likes it in a slightly different way. My kids really like it crunchy. While other readers like it softer, at the end of the cooking process, check the bacon, and when you like what you see, remove it.
Best Way To Store Leftover Bacon
If you happen to have a couple of pieces of bacon. Place the leftover bacon into an airtight container and place it into the refrigerator. You can either eat it from the refrigerator, heat it in the microwave, or place it back into the Ninja Foodi.
How To Prevent Air Fryer From Smoking When Cooking Bacon
This is a trick that I learned from one of my readers, if you add a piece of bread underneath the basket, it will absorb all of the greases.
So, before you add your basket, place the piece of bread. You will have a great and tasty treat to eat when you eat your bacon.
Tips For Buying Bacon!
Do you love bacon as much as I do? It’s the best part of breakfast, in my opinion! But, did you know that there is a right and wrong way to buy bacon? If you’re not careful, you might end up with poor-quality bacon that doesn’t taste very good.
Below are some pointers for purchasing bacon!
- Regular Bacon: How many times have you tried to cook thick bacon in the oven? It’s not easy! If your strips come out soggy or undercooked, then this is because they’re too thin. To get that perfect crispiness on all sides with none left behind (or halfway), I recommend using 1/16″ slices – which can be cooked within just five minutes per side when using our Ninja Foodi appliance; but always watch bacon as it cooks up!
- Thick Cut Bacon: The thickness of your bacon should be ⅛” if you want it to have a great texture and flavor. If buying from the grocery store or packaged in packages, then make sure they say “thick cut.” And when ordering at an actual deli counter ask for them to slice up any meat with this preference!
- Slab Bacon: Slow-cooked and smoked bacon that is thick-cut, usually 1-2 inches. Slab bacon is a popular choice for those who love bacon flavor and texture. It can be eaten as is or used in recipes that call for thick bacon slices. Slab bacon can also be cured and used in making Pancetta or other types of dry-cured ham.
- Center Cut Bacon: Is usually thicker than regular bacon since it’s center cut. It’s considered one of the best bacon to purchase!
More Ninja Foodi Recipes:
Love this recipe for Ninja Foodi Bacon, try these recipes out! You will soon that nothing is better than Ninja Air Fryer Bacon!
- NINJA FOODI AIR FRYER TACO PIE
- NINJA FOODI BOXED MACARONI AND CHEESE
- EASY NINJA FOODI SPICY SAUSAGE QUESO DIP
- NINJA FOODI COPYCAT MAC & CHEESE
- NINJA FOODI GRILL STEAK
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Ninja Foodi Air Fryer Bacon
- 12-14 ounces bacon
- Start by adding your bacon to the air fryer crisper basket. Add as much as you want. I place a piece of bread to soak up the grease from the basket, which will prevent it from smoking.
- Depending on how you like your bacon, you can set it for 6 to 12 minutes at 390 degrees F, air crisp setting.
- Ninja Foodi