This is one of the simplest recipes, grab any cake mix and make cupcakes. This works in any air fryer, oven or basket type.
- 1 box any cupcake mix
- ingredients for above mix (as shown on the box)
- frosting, sprinkles, etc.
- Start by making the cake mix, as directed on the box. Because Halloween is coming up, I found this fun Halloween Funfetti mix at my local grocery store.
- Before you start, spray your muffin tin with non-sticking cooking spray or use olive oil.
- Prepare your batter.
- Pour the mix about 2/3 way full into your muffin tins.
- Set in your air fryer oven or air fryer basket, and set the temperature 330 degrees F, for 12 minutes.
- NOTE: If your cupcakes are not done, flip them and air fry for another 2 minutes.
- Remove from the air fryer, let cool, before frosting.
- Frost the cupcakes sprinkle with sprinkles or jimmies if desired.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer box cake recipe air fryer butter cake recipe box cake in air fryer boxed cake in air fryer cooks essentials air fryer cake recipe how long to cook cupcakes in air fryer air fryer cake from scratch air fryer dump cake