This was my kid’s favorite breakfast this week, they were literally begging me to go back to the store and get more ingredients to make another batch. And to tell you the truth, I was just playing with them. The first time I made them, they were lovely, I loved the way they looked and the way they smelled, but then I poured and I mean poured icing on them, which left me with a delicious mess of cinnamon rolls with a puddle of homemade cream cheese icing, and trust me they didn’t look good enough for a blog post, but they tasted fabulous.
I didn’t expect them to come out perfect. And, who doesn’t love Cinnamon Rolls? My mother made these when I was a child, and I am starting to wonder how many of her recipes, I can convert to the Air Fryer, and you know what, my guess is a lot.
You need only a few ingredients and you can have them on the table for a lovely holiday breakfast, or a lazy Saturday or Sunday breakfast, or even for a late-night snack.
Now, if you are new to the air frying world, I hope you will take a minute and follow me on Facebook, I am all about the air fryer, so if you are looking for 7 to 8 new recipes a day, I’m the place you would find them.
And while you are on my blog, I hope you take a few seconds and see what other creations I have made, and there are quite a few, so grab a cup of coffee, and start exploring. Isn’t that the best part of using an air fryer? Finding out what you can make, and how easy the recipes are?
All my recipes are easy—
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin–
These are so easy, and better yet, they taste absolutely delicious. You can wake up and have these in hardly anytime. My kids love them. I love them because I can keep them on hand, and they taste so much better than canned cinnamon rolls, yet, they aren’t as labor-intensive as homemade cinnamon rolls. So, it’s a win, win for my family.
- 1 can Crescent Rounds (They must be rounds)
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon, ground
- 1 ounce cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 cup cream
- Start by laying out your dough, since you are using the Crescent Rounds, see how they are already pre-cut, they make your job a snap.
- Melt your butter in a dish, and place it in the microwave.
- Use a pastry brush to spread the butter over the dough, note: You will only use 1/2 of it, you will need more to prepare the baking dish.
- Then sprinkle the buttered dough with sugar and cinnamon.
- Then in your baking pan, (air fryer safe pan) place the brown sugar and the rest of the melted butter, mix well.
- As you roll your dough, place them onto the baking sheet, right on top of the brown sugar and melted butter
- Once you have finished making all of your cinnamon rolls, set the pan into the air fryer basket.
- Set your timer for 9 minutes at 290 F. After the 9 minutes are up, check them, if they are still dough, add a couple of minutes.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl, mix the icing ingredients, cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and the cream. Mix well, until it’s smooth.
- When the cinnamon rolls are cooked through, pour the icing directly over the cinnamon rolls.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: easy peasy cinnamon rolls vegan cinnamon rolls recipe vegan gluten free cinnamon rolls immaculate cinnamon rolls vegan cinnamon roll muffins gluten free vegan cinnamon rolls no yeast