This is a really easy recipe for Betty Crocker Chocolate Chips Muffins, made in the air fryer. It is a great recipe since you don’t have to watch them.
- 1 package Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix
- This is the muffin mix I used.
- Per the package instructions, mix in the egg, water, and oil (every package is different, just make as directed)
- Pour into a prepared (sprayed with olive oil) muffin tin.
- Set in the air fryer for 12 minutes at 320 degrees F. Before you remove, make sure they are fully cooked, the actual time will depend on the air fryer model and wattage you own.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!