Air Fryer Veggie and Egg Bite Cups (KETO and Low-Carb) is a straightforward recipe. After I posted my Air Fryer Sausage and Egg Bite Recipe, I have gotten hundreds of messages asking for a vegan option. So, here is my take on the original.
If you have been looking for Healthy Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes, this is one of my favorites, and it happens to be my son’s as well. I have been making these for years and finally am sitting down and writing up this recipe.
Today, I am using my new Air Fryer Cups that Amazon started selling, and truthfully I was so excited to see them, I ordered them and received them the next day; I am truly an Air Fryer Addict! If you do not have these molds, do not fret. You can use silicone molds or a ramekin. So, if you have been looking for a recipe on how to cook eggs in the air fryer, I have you covered.
AIR FRYER VEGGIE AND EGG BITE CUPS (KETO AND LOW-CARB)
How Do You Make Eggs in the Air Fryer? That is a very common question asked in my Air Fryer Group. I have made so many recipes with eggs, from the Simple Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs and AirFryer Frittata, and now today, these delicious Air Fryer Sausage and Egg Bite Cups (Keto and Low-Carb).
A couple of years ago, I posted my Instant Pot Version of Instant Pot Starbucks Sous Vide Copycat Recipe, and it went viral, so today I am trying the Air Fryer Version, with a couple of changes.
Here Is How To Make-Air Fryer Veggie and Egg Bite Cups (KETO and Low-Carb)
In a small bowl, add in the shredded cheeses, and vegetables.
Add in the eggs, cream, salt, black pepper, and mix well.
Spray your ramekin, muffin cups or silicone molds with non-stick cooking spray, and then pour the egg mixture in, filling about 2/3 way full. Set them into the air fryer for 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 6-9 minutes.
SOME COMMON QUESTIONS ASKED ABOUT THIS RECIPE AND MAKING EGGS IN THE AIR FRYER-
CAN EGG BITES MOLDS BE USED IN THE AIR FRYER?
Yes, while I prefer to use these baking cups in the air Fryer, You can also use Silicone molds.
These are perfectly fine to use in the air fryer. And they usually come with an Air Fryer Accessory Kit, purchased off Amazon. These silicone cups from Amazon are perfect to use.
HOW TO MAKE AIR FRYER EGG BITES CUPS
- Start by figuring out what ingredients you want in your egg cups; you can use all of your favorite ingredients. Today, I used simple ground (cooked) sausages, eggs, cream, seasonings, and added some shredded cheese and diced vegetables.
- Mix them well.
- Pour the ingredients into a cooking cup (any option listed above)
- Then place them into your air fryer basket.
- Air Fry your heart content.
WHAT TEMPERATURE IS USED TO COOK AIR FRYER EGG BITES?
After several attempts with both my Air Fryer Crisp, Mealthy Lid and Vortex Plus, and my Power Air Fryer, I have determined that 320 F is the perfect temperature, as the tops do not get browned too quickly, and the cook nice through.
HOW LONG TO COOK EGG BITES IN AIR FRYER?
While every air fryer cooks slightly differently, the ideal time at 320 degrees F was between 6-9 minutes. So, at the 6-minute mark, insert a toothpick. If the toothpick comes out clean, remove them from the air fryer. Otherwise, if your toothpick comes out with liquid on it, add a couple of minutes.
SILICONE EGG BITES MOLDS AIR FRYER COOK TIME
The same time was used either in an air fryer silicone mold, a cupcake tray, or baking cups.
ARE AIR FRYER EGG BITE CUPS FREEZER FRIENDLY?
Oh yeah, make a batch on the weekend, and then let them cool to room temperature.
Place them on a baking tray, and pop them into the freezer. When they are individually frozen solid, remove them, and place them in a freezer bag. T
These egg bites will last for about 1-2 months.
HOW LONG WILL THE EGG BITES KEEP IN THE FRIDGE?
If you want to make a batch for the week, my suggestion is to wrap them tightly in saran wrap, and they will last between 3 to 4 days.
MORE AIR FRYER BREAKFAST RECIPES:
- AIR FRYER FROZEN HASH BROWN PATTIES
- AIR FRYER CINNAMON FRENCH TOAST
- EASY AIR FRYER RICOTTA TOAST WITH ROASTED GARLIC AND TOMATOES
- AIR FRYER BAKED APPLE TOAST
- AIR FRYER PUMPKIN FRENCH TOAST
SOME HELPFUL PRODUCTS USED WHILE MAKING THIS RECIPE-
|Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.|
DON’T FORGET TO PIN, AIR FRYER VEGGIE AND EGG BITE CUPS (KETO AND LOW-CARB)
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup bell peppers, diced
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- In a small bowl, add in the shredded cheeses and vegetables.
- Add in the eggs, cream, salt, black pepper, and mix well.
- Spray your ramekin, muffin cups, or silicone molds with non-stick cooking spray, and then pour the egg mixture in, filling about 2/3 way full. Set them into the air fryer for 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 6-9 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
After several attempts with both my Air Fryer Crisp, Mealthy Lid and Vortex Plus, and my Power Air Fryer, I have determined that 320 degrees F is the perfect temperature, as the tops do not get browned too quickly, and the cook nice through