This is fabulous, just in time for the fall, the rich flavors of the Pumpkin against the great flavor of the whipped butter, really bring out the best of the fall. With just a touch of pumpkin spice dusted on top, what is better?
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the flour, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda, ground cinnamon, salt, and ground nutmeg.
- Then add in the sour cream, pumpkin, brown sugar and melted butter.
- Mix well.
- Spray your air fryer pan (check to make sure your pan fits before you spray it) with non-stick cooking spray or olive oil spray.
- Pour the batter into the pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Set in your air fryer and set the temperature to 320 degrees F, for 12 minutes. After 12 minutes check and see if the bottom is cooked, if not add another 3-4 minutes.
- Let cool slightly before serving. I whipped some butter, while I was waiting, just leave the butter out for about 10 minutes, until you can place it into a cup and mix, until whipped, serve with a dash of pumpkin spice.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: fried cornbread in air fryer air fryer corn bread recipe airfryer oven cornbread jiffy corn muffin air fryer best cornmeal for cornbread fried cornbread with onions fried buttermilk cornbread casserole in air fryer