Air Fryer Boxed Cornbread –Air fryers are one appliance that I use all the time. There’s nothing like being able to make a dish without heating up the entire house. And, cornbread is a dish that is perfect for air frying. In this blog post, I’m going to share my recipe for air fryer boxed cornbread. It’s easy to make and it turns out so delicious! Keep reading for the recipe.
Today, I made a simple Air Fryer Boxed Cornbread. My kids love cornbread, but sometimes I am not in the mood to make it homemade. This is where a boxed mix comes in really handy.
Who doesn’t love a good piece of cornbread? Especially when it’s air fried and comes out nice and crispy! Boxed cornbread mix is a great shortcut for making this delicious side dish, and it’s really easy to customize. So go ahead and give this recipe a try – you won’t be disappointed!
What Are The Best Cornbread Mixes?
If you’re a cook, you know that there’s nothing like the taste of homemade cornbread. But who has time to make cornbread from scratch every time? That’s why we’ve rounded up some of the best cornbread mixes on the market. Check out our favorites below!
- Krusteaz Cornbread Mix
- King Arthur Bakery
- Martha White
- Bob’s Red Mill
- Betty Crocker
- Kodiak Cakes
Why Make Cornbread In The Air Fryer?
When it comes to air fryers, you might think that the only thing they’re good for is frying up some chicken or French fries. But did you know that you can also use your air fryer to make cornbread? Cornbread is delicious, classic comfort food that pairs perfectly with chili, soup, or just about anything else. And making it in the air fryer is a great way to save on calories and fat. So if you’re looking for a new and healthy way to enjoy cornbread, give this recipe a try!
How To Make Cornbread In The Air Fryer?
If you love cornbread, then you’re going to love this easy air fryer recipe. Not only is it quick and simple to make, but it’s also healthy and delicious. So what are you waiting for? Give it a try today!
Make your cornbread based on the instructions on the box, (the instructions will differ per brand). Mix well, being careful not to overmix.
Spray your baking pan with cooking spray, and then pour your batter into the pan, filling about 2/3 the way full. Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, and cook for 15 to 20 minutes. Remember when the toothpick comes out clean.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How Do I Make Packaged Cornbread Less Crumbly?
I have added either an extra egg or even mixed in some sour cream, which makes it extra moist.
Can You Substitute Water For Milk In The Boxed Recipe?
Yes, it will result in a water and moister cornbread.
How Do You Amp Up Boxed Cornbread Mix?
If you’re like most cooks, you have a few standby recipes that you rely on time and again. And if you’re like most cooks, at least one of those standby recipes is boxed cornbread mix. It’s quick and easy to make, it’s versatile, and it always tastes good. But what can you do to amp up your boxed cornbread mix? Here are a few ideas.
First, try adding some extra ingredients to the mix. You can add things like shredded cheese, diced ham or bacon, canned black beans or corn, or diced jalapeños. Or try mixing in a beaten egg for added richness and texture.
Can you add a can of corn to the cornbread mix?
Cornbread is a Southern classic, and it’s really easy to make. You can just use a mix, or you can make your own cornbread from scratch. But did you know that you can add a can of corn to the mix? It makes the cornbread even more delicious!
What Pans Can I Use In The Air Fryer For Baking?
An air fryer is a popular appliance that has been growing in popularity in recent years. Many people use it to fry foods, but did you know that you can also use it to bake cornbread? Below, I gave you a few pans that will help you bake in the air fryer! Remember that the size of your air fryer is different for everyone! So, some pans may fit your air fryer, but not another.
- 2pcs/set Universal Air Fryer Accessory set Steel Pizza Pan Baking Cake Barrel For Gourmia
- TeamFar 6 Inch Cake Pan, 2 Pcs Round Tier Cake Pan Set Stainless Steel for Baking Steaming Serving, Fit in Oven Pot Air Fryer, Healthy & Heavy Duty, Mirror Finish & Easy Clean, Dishwasher Safe
- COSORI Air Fryer Accessories, Set of 6 Fit for Most 5.8Qt and Larger Oven Cake & Pizza Pan, Metal Holder, Skewer Rack & Skewers, etc, BPA Free, Nonstick Coating, Dishwasher Safe, Black
What To Serve With Cornbread
What to serve with cornbread? That’s an age-old question that has stumped many a cook. The answer, however, is simple: just about anything! Cornbread goes well with chili, soup, fried chicken, and so much more.
Here are some of my favorite recipes, to serve along with cornbread:
- INSTANT POT ITALIAN WEDDING SOUP: Do you love Italian wedding soup? Do you wish it could be on the table faster? Well, now it can be! With a pressure cooker or Instant Pot, this delicious soup can be ready in minutes. Plus, it’s perfect for a cold winter day. So, gather your ingredients, and let’s get started!
- INSTANT POT COPYCAT PANERA’S BROCCOLI AND CHEDDAR SOUP: Are you looking for a delicious and easy soup recipe? Well, look no further than this instant pot copycat of Panera’s broccoli and cheddar soup. It’s simple to make and tastes just like the real thing. So, why not give it a try today?
- INSTANT POT CURRIED PUMPKIN SOUP: If you’re looking for a delicious and easy soup recipe, look no further than this Instant Pot Curried Pumpkin Soup. It’s perfect for chilly fall days! The best part is that it only takes about 30 minutes to make, so it’s the perfect meal for a busy weeknight. Plus, the flavors are SO good – you’ll love it! Trust me on this one – give this soup a try today!
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Boxed Cornbread
- 1 package cornbread, any brand
- Make your cornbread based on the instructions on the box (the instructions will differ per brand)
- Mix well.
- Spray your baking pan with cooking spray. Pour your batter into the pan, and set the pan into the air fryer.
- Set the temperautre to 350 degrees F and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Baking Pan