Air Fryer Sweet Potato Tempura
Easy way to fix sweet potato tempura using your air fryer
- Author: ForkToSpoon.com
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 7
- Total Time: 27
- Yield: 6 Serving 1x
- Category: Appetizers, Vegetable
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American, Japanese
- 1/2 cup of cornstarch
- 1/4 cup of flour
- 1 beaten egg
- 1/4 cup of soda water
- 2 sweet potatoes, cut into thin slices
- 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs
- Other supplies needed: olive oil cooking spray
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together the cornstarch, flour, egg, and soda water.
- Then dip the sweet potato into the batter, shake off the extra batter. Then place it directly into the panko, coating all sides.
- Put the completed sweet potatoes into the fryer basket and spray both sides with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cook at 400 degrees for 7 minutes.
Keywords: Air Fryer Sweet Potato Tempura