If you’re looking for an easy and delicious dessert to make in your air fryer, look no further than this air fryer strawberry cobbler! You can have a sweet and satisfying dessert that everyone will love with just a few simple ingredients. So go ahead and try it – you won’t be disappointed!
There is nothing better for dessert than a fresh Air Fryer Strawberry Cobbler. Plump juicy strawberries, cobbler topping, and a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
As summer approaches and strawberry season is upon us. The days of sitting on the back porch drinking coffee and having dessert with the family make for great family memories.
One of the best reasons to bake in the summer is your house will not get hot. Sit outside, light the BBQ and let your dessert bake in your kitchen.
If you are looking for even more air fryer summer desserts to use fresh berries, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER BREAKFAST COOKIES, AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY MUFFIN MUG CAKE, or AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY LEMON BUNDT CAKE.
What Is Cobbler?
There is much debate about where the name cobbler came from. There are two theories, according to Wikipedia.
The first is related to the word cobbler, which means wooden bowl. I am unsure if they served cobbler or prepared it in wooden bowls.
The second theory is that after it is cooked, it resembles cobblestones. I think that seems more plausible.
When I think about cobbler, I envision a bottom layer of fruit, then a biscuit-like topping. The fruit can change, strawberry, blueberry, and blackberry are trendy, but you can make many other varieties.
Why You Will Love Air Fryer Strawberry Cobbler!
You will fall in love with a strawberry cobbler for so many reasons. Besides the taste and flavor, here are the top reasons why you should be making air fryer strawberry cobbler for your family’s dessert tonight,
- So easy to make. No need to worry about the perfect crust. Add the toppings on top.
- Air Fries up beautifully
- A relatively healthy dessert, what is better for dessert than fresh fruit?
- Ingredients are probably already in your pantry. After a day of strawberry picking, this makes for a fabulous dessert to use your bounty.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Strawberry Cobbler
Are you looking for a dessert recipe that will wow your guests? If so, you need to try this air fryer strawberry cobbler! It’s simple to make and will be a hit with everyone. Plus, it’s a lot healthier than traditional cobbler recipes. Keep reading for the ingredients you’ll need and instructions on how to make this dessert.
- All-Purpose Flour: You can also use gluten-free flour
- Granulated Sugar: Also can be use a sugar substitute or honey. Splenda works well.
- Baking Powder: Make sure your baking powder is fresh.
- Ground Cinnamon: Adds some great flavor
- Salt: Adds some great flavor
- Butter: Makes the cobbler amazing! Use unsalted butter!
- Egg: Forms the cobbler topping!
- Milk: You can also use a dairy-free alternative.
- Pure Vanilla Extract: Make sure to use real vanilla extract rather than imitation.
- Fresh Strawberries: You can also use frozen (thawed) strawberries
- Cornstarch: Helps thicken the cobbler.
How To Cook Air Fryer Strawberry Cobbler
Air fryers are all the rage these days, and for a good reason! They make cooking so much healthier and easier than traditional methods.
This strawberry cobbler is the perfect example of how easy it is to use an air fryer. You only need a few ingredients, and the result is delicious! This recipe is a great place to start if you haven’t tried cooking with an air fryer. So go ahead and try it out – your taste buds will thank you!
In a large mixing bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt, and mix well. Then mix until it’s crumbly.
Mix the egg, milk, and pure vanilla extract in a small bowl. Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until the dough ball forms.
Spray your baking dish with non-stick cooking spray, then add the strawberries. Mix the sugar and cornstarch in a small bowl, then sprinkle the sugar/cornstarch mixture over the strawberries.
Scoop the dough over the strawberries, then set the pan into the air fryer for 15-20 minutes at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting.
Spoon the cobbler into a bowl, then top with vanilla ice cream.
Can I Use Frozen Strawberries?
Yes, if you only have frozen strawberries on hand, use them. It would be best if you do not thaw them. Use them as a direct replacement for the fresh strawberries.
Can I Use Other Fruits?
You can use canned, fresh, or frozen berries or fruit in your house.
How To Store
If you have any leftovers or made two and want to eat one now and one later, cover the one and place it in the refrigerator. It will last for about 1 to 2 days.
How To Reheat Cobbler
You can either add the strawberry cobbler back into the air fryer basket or microwave it. Heat until hot.
More Air Fryer Dessert Recipes:
Are you looking for new air fryer dessert recipes? If so, you’re in luck!
Below are some of our favorite air fryer dessert recipes. These recipes are sure to impress your friends and family members. So, what are you waiting for? Start cooking!
Air Fryer Cinnamon Sugar Pizza: If you’re looking for a fun and easy way to change your pizza game, you’ll love this Air Fryer Cinnamon Sugar Pizza recipe! With just a few simple ingredients, you can create a sweet, crispy pizza that is perfect for any occasion. Whether serving it as a main dish or as a party appetizer, this cinnamon sugar pizza will surely be a hit with everyone! So what are you waiting for? Get started on your very own air fryer pizza today!
Air Fryer Red Velvet Whoppie Pies: Are you ready for something sweet? How about some delicious red velvet whoopie pies? There’s no need to go out and buy them when you can easily make them at home in your air fryer. Follow our easy recipe and enjoy this sweet treat!
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Strawberry Cobbler
- 1 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tesapoong ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter, cut into 1 inch pieces/cold or frozen
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups strawberries, diced
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt, mix well. Then mix until it's crumbly.
- In a small bowl, mix the egg, milk, and pure vanilla extract. Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until the dough ball forms.
- Spray your baking dish with non-stick cooking spray, then add the strawberries. In a small bowl, mix the sugar and cornstarch, then sprinkle the sugar/cornstarch mixture over the strawberries.
- Scoop the dough over the strawberries, then set the pan into the air fryer for 15-20 minutes at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Spoon the cobbler into a bowl, then top with some vanilla ice cream.
- Air Fryer
- Baking Pan