Air Fryer Peanut Butter Bars — Do you love peanut butter bars? If so, you’re going to love this easy air fryer recipe! These bars are made with just a few simple ingredients, and they come out perfectly every time. They’re perfect for an afternoon snack or a quick dessert!
Do you own an air fryer? If not, you may be wondering what all the fuss is about. An air fryer is a small appliance that cooks food by circulating hot air around it—this cooking method results in crispy foods on the outside and tender on the inside. Air fryers have been growing in popularity in recent years, and for a good reason – they’re a great way to cook healthfully without sacrificing flavor. In this blog post, we will show you how to make peanut butter bars in your air fryer. These bars are easy to make and delicious! So if you’re looking for a new and exciting way to use your air fryer, give these bars a try.
What Is An Air Fryer?
Cooking is one of those necessary life skills that everyone has to learn. However, not everyone enjoys it. If you’re one of those people who hates cooking, an air fryer might be the appliance for you. So, what is an air fryer? An air fryer is a small appliance that fries your food using hot air instead of oil. This makes it a healthier option than traditional frying. Air fryers are also very easy to use; most models have only a few buttons on them. Plus, they come in all shapes and sizes, so there’s sure to be one that fits your needs and your kitchen space. If you’re looking for a new way to cook your favorite foods, an air fryer is a perfect choice for you!
Air Fryer Peanut Butter Bars are the perfect sweet and salty treat. The bars are made with simple ingredients and take less than 30 minutes to make from start to finish. If you’re looking for a quick and easy dessert recipe, give these Air Fryer Peanut Butter Bars a try!
What Are Peanut Butter Bars?
Do you love peanut butter? How about chocolate? If you answered yes to either of those questions, then you’re going to love peanut butter bars! Peanut butter bars are a delicious dessert that combines the best of both worlds.
Peanut butter bars are a delicious and easy-to-make dessert that everyone will love. The best part is that you can customize them to your liking to make them exactly the way you like them. Whether you want them chocolatey or with just a hint of peanut butter, these bars will hit the spot! Plus, they’re perfect for when you’re short on time but still want something sweet. So if you’re looking for a quick and tasty dessert idea, give peanut butter bars a try!
They’re great for parties, or anytime you need a sweet treat. Please keep reading to learn how to make them yourself!
The Best Air Fryer Peanut Butter Bars
What You Need To Make Air Fryer Peanut Butter Bars
If you love peanut butter, then you’re going to love these peanut butter bars! These bars are a delicious and easy way to enjoy your favorite nut butter. They’re perfect for a quick snack or dessert. Best of all, they only require four ingredients! So what are you waiting for? Try making these peanut butter bars today!
- Butter: Make sure that you use unsalted. Otherwise, your dessert with be very salty.
- Dark Brown Sugar: Sweetened with molasses, this is a great way to add extra sweetness.
- Granulated Sugar: You can also use a sugar substitute, or half and half. Splenda works well.
- Eggs: Make sure that they are at room temperature. They will mix in better.
- Pure Vanilla Extract: For best results, use pure vanilla extract.
- All-Purpose Flour: You can use gluten-free all-purpose flour if you want to make this gluten-free.
- Baking Soda:
- Chocolate Chips: You can use either dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Peanut Butter: Creamy works the best, but you can also use homemade peanut butter.
How To Make Air Fryer Peanut Butter Bars
Grease a square baking pan and set it aside. In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until smooth.
Stir in the eggs and vanilla extract until combined. Mix in the flour and baking soda.
Fold in the chocolate chips
Spread the batter into your baking pan. (This recipe makes two batches of small square pans or one large pan, depending on your air fryer and pan size)
Dot the top of the batter with scoops of the peanut butter. Use a toothpick to swirl the peanut butter into the batter. Bake on the air fry setting at 320F for 10-14 minutes or until the batter is cooked through.
Allow the bars to cool before slicing, serve and enjoy!
What Pan To Use: One of the best parts about baking in the air fryer is that you can use whatever pan you have on hand. As long as it fits in the air fryer basket.
I like using metal pans n my air fryer so my baked goods don’t get too dense and chewy on top. One of my favorite Air Fryer Baking Pans for this recipe can be found here.
Flour: If you want to make these with gluten-free flour, use all-purpose gluten-free flour from King Arthur’s Bakery, which makes for a great placement.
Egg Replacement: If you have an egg allergy, you can easily use an egg replacement.
Can I Double This Recipe?
Absolutely! These peanut butter chocolate bars are so easy to double up on that you’ll have no trouble feeding your sweet tooth.
Depending on how large your air fryer is, you will probably need to cook each batch in your air fryer. YOu can make a larger batch in your air fryer oven than in an air fryer basket.
Can I Use Oil Instead of Melted Butter?
If you use vegetable oil or canola oil instead of butter, the texture will change. For best results and a creamy peanut butter bar, make sure to use unsalted butter.
Can I Use Another Kind of Chocolate Chips?
Yes, I often make these using half peanut butter chips and then half chocolate chips. But you can use any type of chocolate you want; some great ones are dark chocolate chips or semi-sweet chocolate chips. You can also use a chopped-up Reese Peanut Butter Cup or even a diced chocolate bar!
Can I Use a Natural Peanut Butter?
Yes, you can, although you will need to mix it well before adding it to the batter. Otherwise, it will separate as it cooks up.
You can also use common brands such as Jif, Skippy, and even Peter Pan. I also use store brands, which much success.
Can I Use Another Nut Butter?
How To Store
If you have leftovers, let them cool to room temperature, then store any leftover bars in an airtight container or Ziploc Bag for about 4 to 7 days.
Let the bars cool to room temperature, or place them in the refrigerator so that they can set before cutting. Use a sharp knife and cut into bars.
More Air Fryer Cookie Recipes
Are you looking for new air fryer cookie recipes to try? If so, you’re in luck! We’ve gathered some of our favorite recipes for you to enjoy. Whether you’re in the mood for chocolate chip cookies or sugar cookies, we have a recipe that will satisfy your cravings. So what are you waiting for? Get started baking!
- AIR FRYER VALENTINE’S DAY HEART SUGAR COOKIES
- AIR FRYER PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
- EASY AIR FRYER S’MORES COOKIES
- AIR FRYER CHRISTMAS BROWNIE MIX COOKIES
- AIR FRYER GINGERSNAP COOKIES
- EASY AIR FRYER ITALIAN BISCOTTI
- AIR FRYER LEMON DROP COOKIES
- AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY COOKIES
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Peanut Butter Bars
- 1 cup butter, unsalted
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, creamy
- Grease a square baking pan and set it aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until smooth.
- Stir in the eggs and vanilla extract until combined.
- Mix in the flour and baking soda.
- Fold in the chocolate chips
- Spread the batter into your baking pan. (This recipe makes two batches of small square pans, or one large pan depending on your air fryer and pan size)
- Dot the top of the batter with scoops of the peanut butter.
- Use a toothpick to swirl the peanut butter into the batter.
- Bake on the air fry setting at 320F for 10-14 minutes or until the batter is cooked through.
- Allow the bars to cool before slicing, serve and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Baking Pan