Bundt pans are perfect for the air fryer. All you need is the right pan, and it will become one of the easiest things you make in your air fryer. Today I present to you a simple homemade chocolate bundt cake, in mini form. My kids love getting their own cakes, as dessert.
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup hot water
- In a large bowl mix together the sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Then mix in the eggs, milk, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, and water.
- Mix well.
- Generously spray your bundt pan, with olive oil (be sure to get into the corners, where it usually sticks)
- Fill your bundt pan with the prepared batter, and set in the air fryer at 320 degrees F, for 12 minutes. After 12 minutes, check and see if it’s cooked, if not add another 5 minutes. If you find (this will depend on what air fryer you own) that the cake is not getting cooked, just flip the cake onto the air fryer tray and air fry at 250 degrees F, for 5 minutes.–this means remove the cake from the pan and set it directly into the air fyrer without any pan.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!