Here is a great recipe, which is a twist on a basic air fried chicken dish, before I had my air fryer, I would use the grill to make all of my chicken dishes, and my kids loved it so, I decided to try it in the air fryer. You know what, I think chicken does better in the air fryer than on the grill.
This chicken was a huge hit with my kids, and it was an easy meal. And isn’t it easy, when the entire family east the same meal?
This chicken dish can be made ahead of time, just cover it with aluminum foil, depending on how long dinner is, from the time you make it until you eat it. If it’s a long time, remember to keep it in the refrigerator, until ready to eat.
I have a few air fryers, my most recent purchase would be the Vortex, by Instant Pot. I actually have two. I have never used an air fryer oven before that, and I was presently surprised, you can read my review here—
Here are the step by step instructions, so you can make it in your own air fryer,
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Check Out This Book, everything to get you started and SUCCESSFUL in Air Frying.
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–
Air Fryer, Maple-Glazed Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breasts
Such a great way to serve up chicken. The air fryer does an amazing job at keeping the chicken moist, while at the same time crisping up the bacon. Kid-Friendly and a family favorite
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 14
- Total Time: 24
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 2 (5 ounces each) boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 4 pieces of bacon
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Start by trimming the chicken into long tenderloins.
- Use about 3 pieces per each piece of chicken, and wrap them around the chicken.
- Set the chicken in the air fryer basket or in the air fryer tray. set the temperature to 380 degrees F, for 6 minutes. (air fryer setting)
- While the chicken is cooking, mix together the maple glaze ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- After the 6 minutes, carefully brush some maple glaze on the bacon and chicken. Then air fry for another 4 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!