Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
This is a very simple recipe. I really am working on creating healthy and fast recipes. After all, my life is hectic and I just bought an Air Fryer to get my family eating at home more and meanwhile saving calories and money. This is the Air Fryer I own. I have really liked it. It’s simple…which is important to me.
If you are looking for a new Air Fryer, they are having a HUGE sale on them today- for $47.99
Today, I am showing you a basic recipe for making a cake in the Air Fryer. This is a base recipe, meaning if you swap out the flavors and get hundred more recipes, for cakes.
I got the best result with a bundt cake, I picked up this, from Amazon, it works well on my size Air Fryer
- 1½ cup of flour
- ¾ cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- ¼ cup of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of water
- Other items needed: Non-stick cooking spray
- In a mixing bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, vanilla extract, oil, water and mix together.
- Spray your air fryer safe pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour your cake batter into the pan, then air fry for 30 minutes at 330 degrees F.