These are so tasty and so easy to make, my kids gobbled them up. The best part is you don’t have to watch them on the stove, big batch or little batch. They are easy to make and easy to eat.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- Start by mixing the peanut butter, sugar, and egg in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix well.
- I used an ice cream scooper and scooped them onto a parchment-lined air fryer basket.
- Set in the oven and set the timer for 5 to 8 minutes at 350 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 24 Servings
- Calories: 100
Keywords: Air Fryer Peanut Butter Cookies, peanut butter cookies in an air fryer air fryer cookies keto peanut butter cookies air fryer 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies easy air fryer cookies peanut butter air fryer easy peanut butter cookies 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies no sugar