A really easy breakfast made all in the air fryer, you can add anything you want for a topping, I added blueberries for one of my sons and my other son, wanted chocolate chips!
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teapsoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a small bowl, mix the eggs and milk.
- Then add the flour, sugar, vanilla, salt, ground cinnamon and mix well.
- Then place the butter in the air fryer safe pan (which is any pan that is safe for ovens) set in the air fryer at 400 degrees, just until the butter melts.
- Using oven mitts, remove the pan, and then pour in the batter
- Place in the oven and set the temperature to 370 degrees F, for 5 minutes (air fryer setting) Then for 2 minutes, I turn the heat up to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, which makes the pancake rise.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: ir fryer pancake bites air fryer pancakes make pancakes in airfryer air fryer pancake mix frozen pancakes in air fryer air fryer recipes air fryer popovers keto air fryer pancakes