Air Fryer Copycat Mrs. Fields White Chocolate Chip Cookies — I can’t think of a better way to start your day than with the smell of fresh-baked cookies wafting through the house. I know that’s what I do when it’s cold outside!
These copycat Mrs. Fields white chocolate chip cookies are so easy and quick; you’ll never want another store-bought cookie again! They’re perfectly crispy on the edges and soft in the middle, just like they should be! Plus, they only take about 10 minutes to make from start to finish.
These Copycat Mrs. Fields White Chocolate Chip Cookies are a match made in heaven, and they’re even more delicious than the original!
Using the air fryer, they come out of the oven with that perfect crisp and chewy texture, and they taste like pure white chocolate goodness (not that we don’t love dark chocolate too).
If you love a great cookie recipe, some of my favorite Air Fryer Cookie Recipes are AIR FRYER SUGAR COOKIES, AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES, AIR FRYER COPYCAT DOUBLETREE COOKIES, and AIR FRYER 2 INGREDIENT OREO MUG CAKE.
What Are Mrs. Fields White Chocolate Chip Cookies?
Mrs. Fields’ White Chocolate Chip Cookies are delicious. Melt in your mouth cookies with the perfect amount of sweetness. You can find them at any mall or grocery store, and they’re so easy to bake!
The dough is light, airy, and unlike many other cookies on this list, you don’t have to chill it before baking. Mrs. Fields was one of America’s first female entrepreneurs who opened her bakery shop in Palo Alto, California, back in 1977.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Copycat Mrs. Fields White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Soda
- Granulated Sugar]
- Brown sugar
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- White Chocolate Chips
How To Make Air Fryer Copycat Mrs. Fields White Chocolate Chip Cookies
In a large mixing bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, and salt. Then, cream the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and eggs in another bowl. Fold in the white chocolate chips.
Line your air fryer basket with parchment paper, and then using a cookie scoop, add about two tablespoons of dough to the parchment paper. Set the air fryer to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, and cook for 5 to 8 minutes.
Cool before removing the cookies.
Can I Add Other Mix-Ins to the Dough?
You can add anything you want to this recipe for Mrs. Fields cookies! For example, if white chocolate isn’t your favorite ingredient and fruit matters, then subbing in chocolate chips will give flavor intensity without added sugar or calories.
Adding interesting mix-ins like nuts might take some time, but these minor tweaks could make all the difference when it comes down to choosing an enjoyable treat for you and your family.
Tips For Making The Perfect White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Do not overmix the dough; otherwise, you will end up with a dense cookie. Once the dough is mixed, stop mixing.
- Let the cookies cool in the air fryer. As they cool, they will harden.
- Since every air fryer is slightly different, the cooking time will vary. Check on your cookies frequently as they cook up.
- Line your Air Fryer with either parchment paper or an Air Fryer Reusable Silicone Liner for best results. Otherwise, the dough will fall through the holes in the Air Fryer Basket.
How To Store Leftover Cookies:
This is a great recipe that you can make ahead of time time. Let the cookies cool to room temperature, and then place them into an airtight container. At room temperature, the cookies will last for 2 to 4 days.
If you want to freeze your cookies, let them cool to room temperature and then place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Freeze the cookies until they are frozen solid, and then put them into a freezer bag. They will last for about 2 to 3 months.
When ready to use them, defrost overnight in the refrigerator or place them on the counter until thawed.
MORE AIR FRYER COOKIE RECIPES:
- AIR FRYER SUGAR COOKIES
- AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- EASY AND DELICIOUS COOKIE MUG CAKE RECIPE MADE IN MINUTES
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT DOUBLETREE COOKIES
- AIR FRYER 2 INGREDIENT OREO MUG CAKE
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, and salt. Then, cream the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and eggs in another bowl. Fold in the white chocolate chips.
- Line your air fryer basket with parchment paper, and then using a cookie scoop, add about two tablespoons of dough to the parchment paper. Set the air fryer to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, and cook for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Cool before removing the cookies.
- Repeat with the remaining dough.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 233Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 37mgSodium: 113mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 0gSugar: 19gProtein: 3g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.