There is nothing easier than making a pound cake, today I made a pound cake with only four ingredients.
- 9 eggs
- 2 cups of sugar
- 2 cups room temperature butter
- 3 1/2 cups of flour
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar together. This will make for a fluffy pound cake.
- Then mix in the eggs and flour.
- Mix well.
- Pour the batter into a greased air fryer safe pan.
- Set the pan into the air fryer, and set the temperature to 320 degrees F, for 20 minutes.
- When the time is up, place a toothpick in the pound cake, and check to see that the toothpick comes out clean, if not add another 5 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Note: Depending on your air fryer and the pan you use. I highly recommend that you purchase mini-loaf pans as they are better at cooking the entire quick bread.
Note; This will make 3 Mini Loaves
Keywords: air fryer sponge cake recipe air fryer box cake recipe air fryer cake from scratch air fryer bundt cake power air fryer cake recipes air fryer dump cake philips air fryer cake recipes air fryer mini cake