This is an awesome way to fix French toast. I have been making French toast in the air fryer for years, it’s so much better than standing over the stove.
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup flour (any type, today I used all-purpose)
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 pieces of cinnamon raisin bread
Other: Olive oil spray
- In a large bowl mix together the milk, flour, sugar, eggs, vanilla, salt, and ground cinnamon.
- Place your cinnamon raisin bread into the egg mixture, and coat each side.
- As you coat the bread, place them on a greased (with olive spray) air fryer tray or in the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 320 degrees F, for 5 minutes. (air fryer setting)
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: frozen french toast in air fryer air fryer french toast casserole frozen french toast sticks in air fryer cooking frozen french toast sticks in air fryer how to make frozen french toast sticks in air fryer how long to cook frozen french toast sticks in air fryer how long do you cook frozen french toast sticks in an air fryer can you air fry frozen french toast sticks