Doesn’t that look good! It’s so delicious, light and flaky, and the crust is awesome.
Now, I used all prepared items to make this pie. This is my second time making the pie. The first one, my family ate way too fast to take a picture of it. It was fabulous, I served it with some homemade vanilla ice cream. And, to be honest, it might be one of the most delicious pies, I have ever eaten.
Next week, I will make my homemade cherry filling, but I wanted to share this with all of you, in case you were looking for an easy Easter dessert.
There is really nothing to this pie to write about, the only thing I did different, is I purchased this kit off Amazon, to help me make the pretty lines because otherwise, I would have a pretty sad looking pie on my hands. And, no one would want to make that. So, if you want to impress your guests, check out the tool, I purchased on Amazon. It was fast and easy. (My two favorite things)
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget To Pin—-Print
Air Fryer-Cherry Pie
This is one of the easiest recipes. And as always, pie is true comfort food and a family tradition. There is nothing like sitting around eating pie, with a great big cup of hot coffee.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 25
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 2 frozen pie filling crusts
- 2 (21 ounces) premade cherry filling
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Start by leaving your frozen pie crusts out for about 10 minutes, just so the dough is pliable.
- Then fill the bottom pie crust with the cherry filling.
- You can either cover it with the pie crusts and then cut out holes (this is the easiest way) or you can press the dough with the tool showed in the list of items used in this recipe.
- Mix together the egg yolk and milk, and brush it on the top of the pie crust.
- Place the uncooked prepared pie into the Air Fryer, (mine fit, when I took the basket out) and set the temperature to 310 degrees, for 10 minutes. Then open it, and check it out. Mine needed 5 minutes more.
Note: The exact time is going to be dependent on the wattage and how thick you made the pie. Just keep on checking until it’s light golden brown.
- Let cool, then cut, plate and serve.
Keywords: air fryer cherry turnovers air fryer cherry hand pies frozen apple pie in air fryer air fryer hand pies air fryer apple hand pies air fryer pie crust apple pie in air fryer oven air fryer mini apple pies