This is such an easy breakfast, fill it with whatever you want, if you want to add ham, add ham, if you like more cheese add more cheese.
- 1 cup scrambled eggs
- 1/2 cup crumbled bacon
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 large flour tortillas
Optional: salt, pepper and Tobasco sauce for serving.
- In a small bowl, mix together the scrambled eggs, cooked bacon, and shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Layout the flour tortilla (feel free to use corn)
- Then scoop the filling into the tortilla. (the amount of filing, is dependent on how big the tortilla is if it’s full-size use about 1 cup if the small ones use 1/2 cup.
- Use toothpicks to secure the tortilla together.
- Place into the air fryer set the temperature to 250 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 5 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: frozen breakfast burrito air fryer air fryer frozen burrito air fryer breakfast recipes air fryer breakfast casserole air fryer breakfast potatoes air fryer frozen burrito time reheat burrito in air fryer air fry frozen burritos el monterey