You can not beat a great sandwich for lunch. Today I made my family an Air Fryer Caramelized Onion and Mushroom Quesadilla.
- 6 flour tortillas
- 12 ounces Cremini mushrooms
- 1 onion. sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Optional Toppings: Sour Cream, Salsa, Lime wedges, guacamole, shredded cheese, sliced olives, etc.
- In a large skillet, add the olive oil, and saute the sliced mushroom, sliced onions, salt, and pepper until browned, about 9-12 minutes.
- Layout a tortilla, and then add about 1/3 of the mixture in the center.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- Cover with another tortilla, pressing down.
- Place in the air fryer, spray the top with olive oil, which will help the top crisp up.
- Set the temperature to 350 degrees F for 5-7 minutes.
- Let cool slightly, then cut into wedges.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!