Air Fryer Garlic Crescent Rolls are so good! Topped with melted butter and fresh herbs, they are baked up perfectly in the Air Fryer!
If you have been looking for an easy way to make these in the air fryer, they’re amazing! They are going to be one of your favorite air fryer recipes of all time. They are that good!
While I love eating homemade garlic bread, I don’t always enjoy making them, but it’s one of my favorite side dishes since garlic bread goes with anything! From pasta to grilled chicken to even a summer salad.
So, today I wanted to add some simplicity to my life and came up with this recipe for Air Fryer Garlic Crescent Rolls. They are easy, and they are delcious!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Garlic Crescent Rolls
- Crescent Rolls
- Minced Garlic
- Italian Seasoning
How To Make Air Fryer Garlic Crescent Rolls
Start by rolling out the crescent rolls on a flat surface. In a small mixing bowl, add the melted butter, minced garlic, and Italian seasonings.
Roll up, starting with the largest side to the narrow side. As you make them, place them on either a greased air fryer tray or a greased air fryer basket. Brush with some more of the butter/garlic/Italian seasoning.
Set them into the air fryer for 7-12 minutes at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting. Depending on your air fryer model, you might have to flip them halfway.
Some Pro Tips:
- Leave space around the crescent rolls, so they can bake up perfectly. If you crowd the basket, there will be uncooked spots on the dough.
- You can make the same recipe with pizza dough or biscuits dough. The recipe will work the same, however, using biscuit dough will make them heavier.
- Add any of your favorite spices, my son loves using freshly diced herbs, added to the butter, for a great fresh flavor.
- This recipe will work in any Air Fryer, including the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, and other Air Fryer Basket and Oven Models. The recipe time may differ by a minute or two.
What Dipping Sauce Goes With Air Fryer Garlic Knots?
This is a great bread that you can serve with either marinara sauce or ranch dressing. Both are really great.
There is nothing better than a great marinara sauce infused with roasted garlic to go with this bread. One of my favorites is Cucina Antica Pasta Sauce. Another great option for the bottled ranch dressing is Trufflin Ranch Dressing.
Can I Make These In The Oven Instead?
This is a great recipe that you can easily make in a regular oven, make them as directed, and then line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Then place them on the baking sheet and bake for 8 to 12 minutes at 340 degrees F., or until golden brown.
Other Great Air Fryer Bread Recipes
- AIR FRYER SOFT DINNER ROLLS
- AIR FRYER GARLIC BREAD
- FROZEN BISCUITS IN AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER DINNER ROLLS
- AIR FRYER DINNER ROLLS
- 1 package of crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Start by rolling out the crescent rolls on a flat surface.
- In a small mixing bowl, add the melted butter, minced garlic, and Italian seasonings.
- Roll up, starting with the largest side to the narrow side.
- As you make them, place them on either a greased air fryer tray or a greased air fryer basket. Brush with some more of the butter/garlic/Italian seasoning.
- Set them into the air fryer for 7-12 minutes at 320 degrees F. Depending on your air fryer model, you might have to flip them halfway.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 65Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 60mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.