Air Fryer Butternut Squash Noodles -If you’re looking for a healthy, low-carb alternative to pasta, look no further than air fryer butternut squash noodles! They’re easy to make and taste delicious. Plus, they’re a great way to add some extra vegetables to your diet. Give them a try today!
Do you love noodles but don’t love all the carbs? Well, then air fryer butternut squash noodles are for you! With just a few simple ingredients, you can create a delicious and healthy dish that will satisfy your noodle cravings. Plus, the air frying process seals in all the nutrients and flavors, so you’ll be getting all the benefits of this superfood without any of the guilt. Give it a try today!
What Are Butternut Squash Noodles?
Have you ever seen those cute little spiral-shaped butternut squash in the grocery store and wondered what they’re for? It turns out they make a delicious pasta replacement! Read on to learn how to make butternut squash noodles with just a few simple ingredients. You might never go back to traditional pasta again!
Butternut squash noodles are one of the latest food trends. The popularity of spiralizing vegetables has led to increased recipes for butternut squash noodles.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Butternut Squash Noodles
- Butternut Squash, Spiralized
- Black Pepper
- Cooking Spray or Olive Oil
- Garlic Powder
How To Make Air Fryer Butternut Squash Noodles
Start by laying out your butternut squash noodles on a paper towel for about 20 minutes. This will help draw some of the moisture out, which will help them to become crispy.
Add your butternut squash noodles into the air fryer basket, and add your seasonings. Spray with cooking spray. Set the temperature to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, and cook for 7 to 9 minutes. Toss with a pair of tongs frequently during the cooking process. Remove when fork-tender.
Tips For Making Air Fryer Butternut Squash Noodles
Butternut squash noodles are all the rage these days. They’re a healthy, low-carb alternative to pasta, and they’re easy to make.
If you’re new to making butternut squash noodles, here are a few tips to help you get started.
First, choose a butternut squash that is firm and has dark, glossy skin.
Second, use a sharp knife to cut the squash in half crosswise. Then use a spiralizer or julienne peeler to create the noodles.
Making Squash Zoodles is so much easier when you have a spiralizer. It’s a great kitchen tool that you can use over and over again–a significant investment. My favorite one is here.
What To Do With Butternut Squash Noodles
Are you looking for a delicious and healthy way to change up your pasta routine? Give butternut squash noodles a try!
This easy veggie swap is a great way to add more vitamins and minerals to your diet, and the sweet and nutty flavor is sure to please. Plus, butternut squash is low in calories and carbs, making it the perfect pasta alternative for weight loss or health journeys.
- A large garden salad, my favorite salad, is my recipe for Greek Salad
- You can add this as the past and use it as an alternative to pasta and serve it with my Sicilian Grandmother’s Marinara Sauce! (Oh–so good!)
- Serve with a simple piece of Air Fryer Chicken or Air Fryer Salmon, a great lean protein choice.
What Sauce Goes With Butternut Squash Noodles?
Are you looking for a sauce to pair with your butternut squash noodles? Check out some of my favorite spices that will enhance the flavor of your dish! Of course, you don’t need any sauce, they are perfectly roasted with the air fryer, and with a bit of seasoning, they are the perfect side dish.
How To Store:
If you have any leftovers, let them cool to room temperature and then place them into an airtight container. placed into the refrigerator will last for about 2 to 3 days. You can reheat it in the air fryer or microwave.
This is a great recipe to freeze ahead, although, for best results, I would freeze before air frying. They will last in a freezer bag or freezer-safe container for about 2 to 3 months. You can either air fry from frozen or air fry from thawed.
More Air Fryer Recipes:
- AIR FRYER NEW YORK STYLE CHOPPED CHEESE RECIPE
- AIR FRYER BBQ CHICKEN LEGS
- 20 AUTHENTIC AIR FRYER ITALIAN RECIPES
- AIR FRYER BAKING POWDER BISCUITS
- EASY AIR FRYER FRIED CHICKEN WINGS
- AIR FRYER SPICY ITALIAN SANDWICH
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Butternut Squash Noodles
- 1 pound butternut squash, spiralzied
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon olive oil, optional, you can just use the cooking spray
- Start by laying out your butternut squash noodles on a paper towel for about 20 minutes. This will help draw some of the moisture out, which will help them to become crispy.
- Add your butternut squash noodles into the air fryer basket, and add your seasonings. Spray with cooking spray. Set the temperature to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, and cook for 7 to 9 minutes. Toss with a pair of tongs frequently during the cooking process. Remove when fork-tender.
- Plate, serve, and enjoY!
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray