Air Fryer Breakfast Casserole is such an easy breakfast recipe. I love quick and delicious air fryer breakfast recipes, and this one is no different.
- 1 roll of Crescent Dough
- 1 cup ground sausage, cooked
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Spray your baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place the crescent dough into the pan, use your fingers to pinch the dough closed. Set into the air fryer for 4-6 minutes at 305 degrees F, air fryer setting, until golden brown.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the eggs.
- Sprinkle the ground sausage on top of the baked dough, and then pour the eggs on top.
- Place back into the air fryer for another 4 to 8 minutes at 305 degrees F, air fryer setting. When your eggs are set, sprinkle the shredded cheese on top.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Breakfast Casserole