Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Zucchini –Are-Looking for an easy and delicious way to cook your zucchini? Air fryer bacon-wrapped zucchini is the perfect dish! Cooked in just a few minutes, this recipe is ideal for summer parties or weeknight dinners. Plus, it’s a great way to use up any leftover bacon you might have on hand. So what are you waiting for? Give this recipe a try today!
Do you love bacon as much as I do? If so, you’ll love this easy and delicious recipe for Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Zucchini. This fantastic way to enjoy your favorite breakfast meat wrapped around some healthy and nutritious zucchini. Plus, it’s perfect for Parties! So why not give it a try today?
Why You Will Love These!
Looking for a delicious, easy way to prepare zucchini? Try wrapping it in bacon! This simple dish is sure to please everyone at your table. Plus, it’s a great way to use up any extra zucchini you have on hand. So get cooking and enjoy this tasty Bacon Wrapped Zucchini tonight!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Zucchini
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy way to cook zucchini, you’ll love this air fryer bacon-wrapped zucchini recipe! It only takes a few minutes to prepare, and the results are mouth-watering. Plus, it’s a great low-carb alternative to traditional zucchini wrapped in bacon. So don’t hesitate – give this recipe a try today!
- Olive Oil
- Seasonings: Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Salt, and Black Pepper
How To Cook Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Zucchini
Cut your zucchini in half, and then cut it into wedges. Rub the olive oil over the zucchini and season with garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper.
Set the bacon-wrapped zucchini into the air fryer basket, set the temperature to 380 degrees F, and cook for 10 to 15 minutes using the air fryer setting. Until the bacon is crispy, for best results, flip your zucchini halfway during the cooking process.
- Cooking Time: The cooking time will vary depending on the air fryer you own and how big your zucchini wedges are.
- Same Size: Cut the zucchini into similar sizes for best results, so they all air fry up simultaneously.
- Bacon: For bacon, you can use regular bacon or even turkey bacon. You can also use vegan bacon for a vegan appetizer or side dish.
- Crowding: Do not crowd your air fryer basket. Otherwise, they will not cook up thoroughly, and you will have raw spots on your bacon. Leave plenty of space around the bacon, so it cooks up to perfection.
- Flipping: Depending on what air fryer you own, you may need to flip these halfway during the cooking process, so both sides cook up.
This is a great and easy low-carb snack you can serve with various dipping sauces. Some of my favorites are:
- MCDONALD’S HOT MUSTARD
- EASY HOMEMADE KETCHUP RECIPE
- COPYCAT KFC HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE
- PEANUT DIPPING SAUCE
- CREAMY ROASTED RED PEPPER SAUCE
How To Store:
These are best when served right of the air fryer, by ou can easily make these ahead of time. However, I recommend preparing them and then air frying right before serving.
If you have any leftover Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Zucchini, let them cool to room temperature and place them into an airtight container. They will last for about 2 to 3 days in the refrigerator.
Reheat: You can reheat them in the air fryer for a couple of minutes to warm them up before serving.
More Air Fryer Keto and Low-Carb Friendly Recipes:
Do you want to cut down on carbs but don’t want to give up your favorite foods? An air fryer is a perfect appliance for people on a keto or low-carb diet. Air fryers use hot air for cooking food, so they’re a great way to make crispy french fries, chicken nuggets, and more without oil. Plus, since most recipes are quick and straightforward to prepare, an air fryer is an excellent tool for busy cooks who want to eat healthily.
Here are some of our favorite keto and low-carb-friendly air fryer recipes. Enjoy!
- AIR FRYER SALMON BURGER
- AIR FRYER HALIBUT
- HOW TO REHEAT LOBSTER IN THE AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER DEVILED EGG SALAD
- AIR FRYER AHI TUNA
- EASY AIR FRYER ITALIAN PORK CHOPS
- AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S SHAWARMA CHICKEN THIGHS
- AIR FRYER PORK CARNITAS
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Zucchini
- 1 pound zucchini
- 8 slices bacon
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Cut your zucchini in half, and then cut it into wedges. Rub the olive oil over the zucchini and season with garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Set the bacon-wrapped zucchini into the air fryer basket, set the temperature to 380 degrees F, and cook for 10 to 15 minutes using the air fryer setting. Until the bacon is crispy, for best results, flip your zucchini halfway during the cooking process.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer