This is a really easy air fryer appetizer and a fun one, Everyone loves air-fried bacon, so why not let everyone at a party enjoy it! Soon, all of your friends will own air fryers.
- 12 pieces of bacon
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (Use less if you like less cheese)
- 12 crackers (any type)
- These are the crackers, I used in this recipe
- Layout the cracker
- Drizzle the cracker with the grated cheese.
- Wrap the cracker with cheese up in a bacon slice.
- As you make them, place them on an air fryer tray or basket. Set the temperature to 400 degrees F, for 8-12 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: bacon bites appetizer bacon crack bites bacon cracker bites easy bacon bites maple bacon bites bacon delish bacon crack with club crackers bacon crack recipe club crackers