There is nothing better for a great side dish, appetizer, or snack than a batch of Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Asparagus.
There is nothing better than a piece of fresh asparagus wrapped in a piece of tender and delicious bacon! And truthfully, it’s so fun to eat!
So, the next time you reach to make a batch of asparagus, remember this recipe, and step it up a batch, and add some bacon!
Once you start making vegetables in the Air Fryer, some of my favorite Air Fryer Vegetable Recipes are AIR FRYER LOW-CARB (KETO) EVERYTHING BAGEL ZUCCHINI CHIPS, CRISPY AIR FRYER EGGPLANT PARMESAN, AIR FRYER FROZEN OKRA, and AIR FRYER WEIGHT WATCHERS STUFFED JALAPENOS.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Fresh Asparagus
How To Make Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
Start by wrapping the bacon around the stalk of asparagus. Repeat until you run out of bacon or asparagus.
Set the temperature to 390 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 9 to 12 minutes.
Some Pro Tips:
- Use center cut bacon, or thinly sliced baon, which will crisp up better in the air freyr.
- Let the air fryer really crips up the bacon, do not crowd your air fryer baket.
- This recipe will work in any air fyrer including the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Crisp, Instnat Pot Crisp Lid, and other air fyrer basket and oven models.
While today, I gave you a classic recipe for Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Asparagus. There are so many ways to dress them up.
Some great sauces and additions are:
- Drizzle with blasmcic galze
- Sprinkle some cheese on top, tried Parmean or Goat Cheese
- Drizzel with Mleted Butter and Brown Sugar
- Drizzle with Honey
- Serve with Careamlized Onions
How To Store
This recipe can be made ahead of time and then stored for reheating later. A great and easy way to make these again is to let them cool to room temperature and then place them into a freezer bag or air-tight container.
Then to reheat them in the air fryer, and then reheat until warmed up. To help re-crisp the bacon spray with cooking spray.
To Make Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Ahead
Prepare them as directed, and then cover and place them into the refrigerator until it’s time to air fry them up.
Continue with the recipe.
Some Other Great Air Fryer Vegetable Recipes:
- AIR FRYER LOW-CARB (KETO) EVERYTHING BAGEL ZUCCHINI CHIPS
- AIR FRYER FROZEN OKRA
- CRISPY AIR FRYER EGGPLANT PARMESAN
- AIR FRYER AVOCADO FRENCH FRIES
- AIR FRYER ROASTED CANNED CARROTS
- 12 pieces of fresh asparagus
- 12 pieces of bacon
- Start by wrapping the bacon around the stalk of asparagus. Repeat until you run out of bacon or asparagus.
- Set the temperature to 390 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 9 to 12 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 166Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 34mgSodium: 584mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 12g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
Don’t Forget To Pin: