Something is amazing about this batch of Air Fryer Buffalo Ranch Chickpeas. Easy, and so good. If you love Buffalo or Ranch or the combination of the two, this is a great recipe for you!
I love a great bowl of flavored chickpeas, and this recipe is no different. Made with a couple of ingredients to season gup the chickpeas, you are left with a tasty and flavorful batch.
And nothing does better than the Air Fryer at perfectly roasting up a batch within minutes! Crispy and delicious.
If you become obsessed with chickpeas, like my family, here are some of my family’s favorite Air Fryer Chickpea Recipes, AIR FRYER, EASY SESAME SEED ROASTED CHICKPEAS, AIR FRYER SPICY ROASTED CHICKPEAS, AIR FRYER, ROASTED BOMBAY SPICE ROASTED CHICKPEAS, and AIR FRYER, CINNAMON AND SUGAR ROASTED CHICKPEAS.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Buffalo Ranch Chickpeas
How To Make Air Fryer Buffalo Ranch Chickpeas
Mix the chickpeas (drained), Buffalo Sauce, and Ranch Seasoning Mix in a large bowl.
Add your chickpeas to the air fryer basket or spread them over the air fryer tray. Set the timer for 6 minutes, at 375 degrees F, air fryer setting. After 6 minutes, shake the basket or the tray, then add another 6 minutes.
Some Pro Tips:
- For a crispy batch of Air Fryer Chickpeas, you really need to dry them off. I usually lay them on paper towels or a kitchen towel until they are dried before adding seasonings.
- Shake the basket several times during the cooking process.
- Since every air fryer is slightly different, remember to check on the chickpeas during the cooking process.
How To Store Air Fryer Buffalo Ranch Chickpeas
I have found over the years that chickpeas do not stay crispy for long, maybe a day or two.
Please leave them in an open jar or container for best storage or place them into a brown paper bag. But for the best result, eat them while they are fresh.
Can I Change The Seasonings?
You can change the seasonings to anything that you love. If you want to add more Ranch Seasoning, add it. If you want them spicer add some more hot sauce!
How Can I Serve Air Fryer Chickpeas?
You can serve these over salads, eat them as is. I often use them as a replacement for croutons in my salad.
Other Great & Easy Air Fryer Chickpea Recipes-
- AIR FRYER SPICY ROASTED CHICKPEAS
- AIR FRYER, ROASTED BOMBAY SPICE ROASTED CHICKPEAS
- EASY AIR FRYER, HONEY ROASTED CHICKPEAS
- AIR FRYER, MAPLE CINNAMON ROASTED CHICKPEAS
- AIR FRYER, PUMPKIN SPICE ROASTED CHICKPEAS
- 15 ounce can of chickpeas
- 2 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried ranch seasoning mix
- Start by draining your can of chickpeas and then use a kitchen towel and dry the chickpeas.
- Add the dried chickpeas to a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Add your hot sauce and Ranch seasoning mix, mix well.
- Add your chickpeas to the air fryer basket or spread them over the air fryer tray.
- Set the timer for 6 minutes, at 375 degrees F., air fryer setting. After 6 minutes, shake the basket or the tray, then add another 6 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 183Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 218mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 8gSugar: 6gProtein: 10g