One of the easiest and tastiest desserts, which was ready in a matter of minutes. Hardly any prep work, but this dessert will wow your guests.
Made in the Air Fryer Oven, the Instant Pot Vortex Plus Model.
- 1 roll Crescent Dough Sheets
- 1 21 ounces can lemon meringue pie filling
- 1/4 cup sparkling sugar
- Start by greasing your muffin tins.
- Measure your muffin tin, and cut the crescent dough, slightly larger than the hole, remembering that you are going to fold it over.
- Scoop some pie filling into the middle of the dough.
- Fold over the dough, so you make a nice pocket
- Sprinkle with the sugar mixture.
- Set in the air fryer tray or basket and air fry for 6 minutes at 320 degrees F.
- Let rest, after you remove them from the air fryer, remember they are hot!!
- Plate, serve and enjoy!