Air Fryer, Crispy Air Fryer Chickpeas with Zaátar Seasoning
Zaatar brings a nice flavor to these chickpesa, my kids love the flavor it, I love that they are snacking on something relatively healthy.
- Author: ForkToSpoon.com
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 20
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American,
- 1 15 ounce chickpeas
- 1 tablespon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon zaátar seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Start by draining your can of chickpeas and then use a kitchen towel and dry the chickpeas.
- Add the dried chickpeas to a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Add your spices to the chickpeas, mix well.
- Add your chickpeas to the air fryer basket or spread them over the air fryer tray.
- Set the timer for 6 minutes, at 375 degrees F. After 6 minutes, shake the basket or the tray then add another 6 minute
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer chickpeas no oil how to make roasted chickpeas in air fryer air fryer parmesan chickpeas air fryer chickpeas ranch oil free air fried chickpeas air fryer spicy chickpeas air fryer chickpeas sweet air fryer chickpeas weight watchers