This is such an easy way to fix pork chops. They have a great flavor and most of the ingredients will come from your pantry.
1 pound pork loins, about 1-2 inches thick.
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Gather all of your seasonings, most if not all will be found in your spice cabinet.
- Today, I used pork loins, they were easy to make, and I laid them out on my cutting board to flavor them. (Season them)
- Mix all of the seasons together in a small bowl. This will be your rub.
- Use your fingers (remember to wash your hands afterward) and season your chops, with the seasoning mix.
- Place your pork loin chops into the air fryer and set the time, for 7 minutes and the temperature at 360 degrees F.
- After 7 minutes check and flip the meat.
- Then set the timer for another 4 minutes.
- Check with a meat thermometer. You are looking for an internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
- Remove them from the air fryer.
Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer boneless pork chops air fryer pork chops with flour air fryer pork chops no breading keto air fryer pork chops recipe for breaded pork chops in an air fryer air fryer bone in pork chops no breading stuffed pork chops in air fryer how long to cook thin pork chops in air fryer