This is a classic recipe, for anyone that wants to make a quick snack or dinner. Just add your favorite BBQ sauce.
- 1 pound chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black powder
- 1 cup bbq sauce (any kind)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons sriracha
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, mix together the olive oil, salt, garlic powder, paprika, and black pepper.
- Then place the chicken wings into the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature for 380 degrees for 12 minutes, after 12 minutes, using tongs to flip the chicken wings.
- Then increase the temperature to 400 degrees F, for another 5 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, mix together the BBQ sauce, honey, and sriracha sauce. Simmer for about 2 minutes.
- When the wings are finished cooking, add the wings to the BBQ sauce, to coat them. You can add them back to the air fryer for another 3 minutes, just long enough for the glaze to carmelize.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: frozen honey bbq wings in air fryer frozen bbq chicken wings in air fryer whole chicken wings in air fryer power air fryer oven chicken wings tyson honey bbq wings in air fryer air fryer chicken wings frozen bbq wings in air fryer bbq chicken breast air fryer recipes