This is a lovely and light refreshing meal, made quickly in the air fryer. Serve it up for a quick lunch or a great supper.
- 2–4 pieces salmon
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- Olive Oil Spray
- Start with a piece of salmon fillet.
- Cut it into pieces, the number of pieces will depend on how large your salmon piece is. And how many you are cooking for.
- Then gather all of your ingredients.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together the mayo, honey, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper.
Reserve the rest for a dipping sauce.
- Spread the mixture over the salmon fillets.
- Place salmon fillets in a sprayed air fryer basket.
- Cook at 350 degrees F, for 9 minutes.
If you have thicker salmon fillets or would like them cooked longer, just adjust the time.
- Per the USDA chart salmon is safe to eat at 145 degrees F.
- Remove from the air fryer.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer salmon mustard dijon mustard salmon air fryer keto air fryer salmon salmon in air fryer youtube honey mustard salmon garlic butter salmon air fryer salmon recipes air fryer honey salmon