Today, for Breakfast and probably a snack, later on, I present you:
Air Fried-Air Fryer, Instant Pot, Vortex Plus, Lemon Cheesecake Crescent Rolls
Filled or stuffed crescents they are an amazing combination, quick to make and delicious to eat. I run a great group of air fryer fanatics and we pride ourselves on quick and delicious food, after all, that is why most of us purchased an air fryer.
So, I today I am starting my series on stuffed crescents, I asked the group, last week, what do you stuff your crescents with? They responded by the hundreds, so I have plenty of ideas to keep me busy.
If you are not keen on the store-bought dough, you can easily make your own crescent dough, here is a recipe I found on the web for that–
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Instant Pot, Vortex Plus, Air Fryer
Don’t Forget To Pin–
Air Fryer, Lemon Cheesecake Crescent Rolls
This is such an easy recipe for crescent rolls and a couple of other ingredients. They make a great breakfast or a great dessert. Kid-friendly and a crowd-pleaser.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 6
- Total Time: 16
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 package crescent rolls (found in the dairy section)
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (more if you need it)
- Start by placing the cream cheese and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Then mix in the lemon extract (see my blog post for purchasing it), mix well.
- Layout your crescent roll, and place a tablespoon of filling on the large side.
- Roll the crescent roll, the large side to the small side. And as you roll them up, place them on a greased air fryer tray or basket.
- Set them into the oven or basket. Set the temperature to 340 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Remove when golden brown, check the bottoms of the rolls if they are not cooked (mine where) flip them over and air fry for 1 minute.
- Then make the glaze, mix together the powdered sugar, and lemon juice. Continue to add lemon juice, until you have a thick consistency.
- Spoon over the rolls.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer cheesecake lemon curd crescent rolls lemon cream cheese crescent danish crescent roll lemon danish pillsbury lemon cream cheese crescent danish lemon cream cheese crescent rolls