One of the easiest ways to make ribs, and they are fabulous! The ribs I used in this recipe were fully cooked. If you are using uncooked ribs, the time will be greater.
- 1 rack baby back ribs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1 cup BBQ Sauce, more if you like to baste them.
- Start by patting the ribs down with a paper towel, then add the salt, pepper, and liquid smoke. After you rub it into the ribs, leave for about 5 minutes.
- Rub the BBQ Sauce over the rib. Covering both the top and the bottom of the ribs.
- Place the ribs into the air fryer basket.
- Set the time for 10 minutes at 400 degrees F, and then flip them for another 7-10 minutes. Baste the ribs with additional BBQ Sauce.
- Check the internal temperature of the ribs. They should be at 145 degrees F.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: ribs in air fryer oven boneless pork country ribsair fryer power air fryer oven ribs how to cook boneless ribs in an air fryer air fryer baby back ribs recipe how to cook country style ribs in air fryer how to cook bone in country style ribs in air fryer how to cook beef short ribs in air fryer