Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
This is one of the simplest recipes, although to figure out the cooking temperature and time, I did burn a few eggs.
First tip: If you make these, splurge and get ramekins, when I tried other containers they all failed.
Third Tip: Be generous with the non-stick cooking spray. And if you are using your air fryer a lot. Or plan to, invest in one of these sprayers, Over the long run you will save a ton of money.
Check out my other recipes:
- 1 egg (multiply, by number of servings)
- non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat your air fryer to 180 F. Degrees
- Spray your ramekin, be generous
- Then crack an egg into your ramekin,
- Season as you wish ( I just used salt and pepper)
- Bake for 5 minutes at 330 degrees F..