Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
This is one of my go-to recipes for Breakast
And of course, it’s easy.
Also, last night was the first night, I used this, it was GREAT and it created storage, without additional dishes, I highly recommend it
- 1 stick of butter
- ¼ cup of white sugar
- ¼ cup of brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 bananas
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 3 teaspoons of cinnamon
- Glaze/Pecan Topping:
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- ½ cup confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoons milk
- whole pecans
- In your mixer, add the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Then add the butter, sugars, eggs, and bananas.
- Mix well
- In a bundt pan that is small enough to fit into your Instant Pot, spray non-stick cooking spray.
- Then add the mixture to the bundt pan.
- Then add your trivet that came with your Instant Pot, and add 2 cups of water. Then place the bundt pan on top of the trivet.
- Set your manual high pressure for 50 minutes, making sure that the vent is sealed.
- Let it naturally release.
- Then let it cool down. Then if you would like to add the glaze, mix it all together in a mixing bowl andd then pour on top of the cake.
- Drizzle the pecans over the top,