Note: Affiliate links may be included in this post
This is an amazingly easy recipe. Like with most recipes, I played with it for a while, until I really got a taste and quality that I would feel comfortable posting. I do not look to share recipes that aren’t things I would make again. Which, on the other hand, makes it hard to experiment, because my sons are always asking me to make the Minestrone Soup or Sesame Chicken again and again.
- 1 medium onion, peeled and diced
- 3 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 2 cups of broth
- 2 tomatoes or 1 can (15 ounces) of diced tomatoes
- 1 red pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 cup of rice
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Chop up the red pepper, tomato and onion.
- Place them into the Instant Pot, and add the broth, tomato past, rice and seasonings.
- Mix well.
- Put the lid on and press the rice button, making sure that the vent is closed.
- After the beef, let it naturally release, then fluff with a fork and enjoy!