This is one of the easiest donuts to make, and my kids absolutely love them. Two ingredients plus some butter, sugar, and cinnamon you probably already have on hand. Enjoy!
- 1 can biscuits
- 1/2 cup pie filling diced ( I used apple pie filling)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Start by laying out your biscuits on a cutting board.
- Roll them out with a rolling pin, so you get a larger circle.
- Scoop about a tablespoon of apple pie filling in the center of the dough.
- In a small bowl mix the sugar and cinnamon
- Put a tablespoon in the center of the apple pie filling.
- Wrap them up, so you have a small bundle and as you make them, place them into the air fryer basket. (Which should be sprayed with olive oil, so the donuts do not stick)
- Air Fry for 7 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- As you remove them, place them on the cutting board to cool slightly. Just cool enough so you can hold them, to dip them.
- Dip them into the butter.
- Then dip them into the sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer donuts from scratch air fryer donut holes air fryer donut recipes from scratch air fryer donuts from pillsbury grands air fryer glazed donuts air fryer donut holes biscuit dough air fryer donuts from scratch no yeast air fryer donuts no yeast