This is one of the easiest meals to make in the air fryer. One sheet pan meal.
- 1 pound kielbasa sausage
- 1/2 cup sweet onion
- 1 pound potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Start by cutting all your sausage.
- Then add your diced onions and potatoes.
- Mix in the olive oil, salt, pepper, ground thyme, paprika, and lemon juice.
- Pour it into the air fryer basket. And set the temperature for 370 and the time for 12 minutes.
- Shake the basket about 1/2 way and check to see if the potatoes are done when the time is up. If not, add another 5 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: how to cook kielbasa in an air fryer how long do you cook kielbasa in an air fryer how long to cook kielbasa in air fryer air fryer kielbasa and sauerkraut smoked sausage and potatoes in air fryer cooking kielbasa in air fryer air fryer sausage and potatoes air fryer smoked sausage