Ninja Foodi Spicy Sausage Queso Dip – This is my mother in law’s recipe she was making it for years for all of the tailgating moments with the Cleveland Browns. I altered it to make in the Ninja Foodi, but you can make this in any Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker.
- 16 ounces ground pork sausage
- 16 ounces Velveeta Cheese
- 15.5 ounces Black Beans
- 10-ounce Ro-Tel
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Start by sauteeing the ground sausage, press the Saute button on the Ninja Foodi, and saute until browned.
- Drain the black beans, and then pour them in. Add in the Ro-Tel, and Velveeta Cheese seasonings, and mix well. Place the pressure cooker lid on the Foodi, and set the manual high pressure for 5 minutes. (Make sure that the valve is closed)
- Wait for the pressure to be fully released, open the lid, and stir.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Ninja Foodi Spicy Sausage Queso Dip